TAMR Web Site Content and the User Agreement
By viewing or otherwise using the Texas Alaskan Malamute Rescue Association (TAMR) web site, users agree to all the following terms and conditions. TAMR reserves the right to modify the web site and/or this agreement at any time and without further notice.
All web site content is protected under legal copyright to the Texas Alaskan Malamute Rescue Association. All rights are reserved.
Use of TAMR Information
TAMR encourages and strongly believes in information sharing. Except as otherwise indicated on this site, users may view, print, copy, and distribute web content and associated documents from this site subject to the following conditions:
- The appropriate intellectual source and/or image credit, with or without the TAMR web site address link and logo, must be included and otherwise remain intact.
- Content is used in its entirety and may not be modified without the prior written permission of TAMR.
- Content is used solely for personal or nonprofit use and/or distribution.
- Content use for any commercial or profit purposes requires the prior written permission of TAMR.
- Content must not be used in any manner which creates a false appearance in regard to any individual or organization.
- TAMR reserves the right to deny or revoke consent of use at any time and at its discretion.
Most information and general content on the TAMR web site are original intellectual works or graphic images. However, some items are public domain or are used and/or modified with permission granted to TAMR by the original author, owner, or distributor. Such works are noted when possible, and additional copyrights or content use restrictions may be in force with these materials.
Links to TAMR
Users agree follow the TAMR internet linking policy as stated below, unless otherwise agreed in writing by TAMR:
- It is requested, although not required, that all links to the TAMR web site display the site as full screen and not within a web site "frame".
- Links to the TAMR web site must not be presented in any manner which creates a false or misleading appearance that an individual or organization is sponsored, endorsed, associated, or affiliated with TAMR.
- Links to the TAMR web site must not be presented in any manner which may damage the reputation or good will associated with TAMR, its name, or activities.
- It is requested, although not required, that web links are made only to the TAMR home page. This is due to any site or content changes performed during web site updates.
- Permission is not required to link to the TAMR home page when the TAMR internet linking policy is followed. The preferred TAMR web link is http://www.texalmal.org/
- TAMR reserves the right to deny or revoke consent of web link use at any time and at its discretion.
While TAMR makes every reasonable effort to provide accurate information, some data (such as web links, contact information, etc) may change prior to web site updates. TAMR does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of all furnished data. We welcome corrections to any and all content errors.
Some web site content may contain internet links to information, products, or services by other individuals or organizations. TAMR does not control, nor guarantee, the accuracy or reliability of any outside materials or services.
Except as otherwise noted or expressly provided elsewhere within this web site, this entire document constitutes the user agreement as it pertains to the use of the TAMR web site and all its content.
Contact the Webmaster with any TAMR web site related questions or permission requests.